Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back To School: Makeup!

Hey everyone! As summer closing in on us, I am sure that all of us girls are planning our first day of school outfits, everyday school make-up, and so much more! So why not help a girl out?! I guess you could call it a series of posts that are going to be coming up soon about organization, makeup, trends to try for the girl on a budget, and much more! But one of my favorite topics is makeup so I decided I would start of with that! If you like the Back To School series, keep checking back because there is so much more to come! Enjoy!


Some of these products that I am going to mention I have tried myself, but some of them I found while doing research trying to pick the best products to put in this post. But when I get the chance, I will be going out and buying them for myself! Also, all of the prices are the Target prices but I am sure that they wouldn't be any more expensive at any other store.


Foundation: Revlon ColorStay $9.99


Powder: Loreal True Match Powder $8.99


Blush: Maybelline Dream Mousse Blushes $5.94 


Eyes: Maybelline New York Eye Studio - Caffeine Rush $8.99


Maybelline Falsies Mascara: $5.94


I hope this helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment