Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer Nail Polishes

This summer I have been really into painting my nails. I am obsessed. I don't have a specific color that I am into. It ranges from pinks, to blues, to neutrals and everything in between! I am usually an OPI fan but I found tons of Essie polishes for $2 at Trade Secret so I snatched them up and I have been very impressed. Another brand that I have been loving is the Revlon brand that you can pick up at your local drugstore. I think they are like $4 and are pretty good quality plus they have some pretty cool colors. So let's get started!

I am about to go to the beach so I wanted a pink color that would go with most of my bathing suits. So I ran to my Target and got this bubblegum/Barbie pink color from Revlon. 

Revlon Sweet Tart


Essie Coat Azure


Revlon Cherries in the Snow


Essie Peach Daiquiri 


Essie Chubby Cheeks 


Essie Guchi Muchi Puchi



1 comment:

  1. i ♥ the lats colour!!
    i found your blog through elleandblair and am def following->sounds interesting and the layout is fresh! check out my blog if u like:)

    ReplyDelete