Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shuffle Tag!

Hey guys! So I was just on Elle and Blair's website and I saw that Blair did this really fun tag so I decided that I would do it just to give y'all a blog post! I am super sorry that I have been behind on blogging but school starts tomorrow for me and I have been SUPER stressed! But I promise that I will be back in action after the first week or so of school! But here is something to hold you over!


How would you describe yourself? Shake It Up- Selena Gomez
How do you feel today? Hurt- Christina Aguilera (HA!!!)
What is your life’s purpose? Losing My Ground- Fergie
What is your motto? I Got Trouble- Christina Aguilera
What do your friends think of you? Fly Solo- Wiz Khalifa (these are hilarious!)
What do you think of your parents? Kiss Kiss- Chris Brown

What do you think about very often? On My Level- Wiz Khalifa
What is 2 + 2? We R Who We R- Kesha
What do you think of your best friend? Take It Off- Kesha (no thanks!!)
What is your life story? Pretty Boy Swag- Soulja Boy
What do you want to be when you grow up? Tik Tok- Kesha


What do you think of when you see the person you like? Bruises- Chairlift (maybe bruises on the inside)
What will you dance to at your wedding? Like Whoa- Aly &AJ


What will they play at your funeral? Boots & Boys- Kesha
What is your hobby/interest? Walk Away- The Script

What is your biggest fear? Potential Breakup Song- Aly & AJ (HA!)


What is your biggest secret? Rocketeer- Far East Movement

What do you think of your friends? The Lazy Song- Bruno Mars



This was so fun to do!!! I tag everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment